## [TextFun](/textfun/") > How to Copy & Paste Text Effect
TextFun is a simple tool that converts what you enter into text effects such as Strikethrough, Flip, Bubble etc.
To get started, simply enter your message onto the text field on top. TextFun will convert your text as you type into text effects below the text field.
To make use of the converted text, simply tap on your chosen text effect to copy the text effect into iOS system clipboard. You can then paste the text into other apps such as Facebook Messenger and Twitter.
Let say you want to send a tweet with the Bubble effect:
- Enter your text onto the top text field in TextFun.
- Scroll down to the "Bubble" text effect and tap on the text. This will copy the bubbled text into the iOS system clipboard.
- Switch to Twitter client to compose your tweet.
- At the compose screen, tap and hold to bring up the little edit menu.
- Select "Paste" from the menu to paste your bubbled text in the clipboard into your tweet.
Get TextFun for $0.99